FreeCharge Offers & Promo Codes, Coupons May 2017
Below are the Freecharge offers and promo code coupons for mobile recharge, DTH recharge & merchants for the May 2017
Rs. 100 on Baahubali2 & Rs. 75 For Existing Customers
Validity: Until Show Time.
Offer Details: Book minimum 2 tickets on Baahubali 2: The Conclusion & get maximum cashback. Rs. 100 for New users & Rs. 75 for existing users on Ticketnew.com. Use FreeCharge Wallet for on payment option. The cash back offer is 50%.
Rs. 100 BookMyShow Voucher on Jio Recharge
Validity: 15th April 2017.
Offer Details: Use FreeCharge Promo Code and recharge JIO for minimum Rs. 303. Get a BookMyShow voucher worth Rs.100. The Rs.100 can be redeemed booking tickets at BookMyShow. The offer is valid on credit/debit card/ Netbanking and FreeCharge Balance transactions. Only once per user can be used.
Get a Free Meal worth Rs.325/- on McDelivery with FreeCharge Wallet
Validity: 30th April 2017.
Offer Details: Now order food from McDelivery and get a free meal worth Rs.325/-. Go to Mcdelivery Android/iOS App and choose your food. The minimum order should be Rs. 450/- Hit ‘Pay with Freecharge Wallet’ option and get Cashback within 72 hours.
50% off on First Transaction on BookMyShow, Get Rs.125 Off
Offer details: 50% offer on First BookMyShow booking upto Rs. 125.
50% offer on First BookMyShow booking upto Rs. 125.
Minimum tickets required to get avail this offer is 2.
This Offer is one-time use only per account.
Offer is valid only on Freecharge Wallet.
Promo code: BMSFC
Validity: 15th May 2017
How to Apply:
Get Upto Rs. 50 Cash Back on Sign Up
FreeCharge new users offer. Sign up today and get Rs. 50/-. Users need to recharge of amount Rs.50 to avail this offer. So, Hurry Today!
Promo Code: FIRST
User Type: New User
How to Get Cashback
- Download FreeCharge App
- Sign Up
- Initiate an amount of Rs.50 to recharge.
- Use FreeCharge Promo Code FIRST
- That’s it. You are all set. Rs.50 will be credited into your wallet within 24 hours.
Validity: Limited period only.
How to get 100% Cashback on Recharge App applying FreeCharge Promo Code:
- First, download the FreeCharge App (PlayStore) or go to official website.
- Signup using your email and password.
- Do a Recharge or Bill Payment on new payment option.
- Enter your mobile number or DTH number whatever you want to recharge.
- Apply FreeCharge Promo code – FEB55.
- Continue to next payment page and complete transaction using your Debit/Credit Card only or Net Banking.
- Congratulations! Cashback will be credited to your FreeCharge wallet within 24 hours.
How to Get Flat 10 Cashback on using FreeCharge Promo Code:
- Go to Play Store(Google Play Store).
- Download FreeCharge App(Play Store Link).
- Open the FreeCharge App and Register.
- Do a new recharge of Minimum Recharge of Rs.100/-
- Apply Promo Code: FC4ALL
- Your FreeCharge Promo Code will be used as above.
- Complete the transaction using Debit Card/ Credit Card options or net Banking.
- Cashback of Rs.10/- will be credited to your wallet within 24 hours.
Note: Offer is not applicable for airtel prepaid mobile.
Freecharge Official Terms & Conditions for Cashback:-
- Valid on successful Recharges/ Bill Payments done till 7th Feb 2017.
- No minimum transaction amount.
- Max cashback of Rs.55.
- FEB55 FreeCgarge Promo code has to be applied to avail cashback offer.
- Valid only Once per New User/ credit/debit card/ Mobile number.
- Valid on Credit Card/Debit Card transactions only.
- Cashback will be credited to your FreeCharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 185 days from the date of credit and is nontransferable.
- Not valid for Add Cash, Netbanking.
- FC Balance & Airtel transactions (Postpaid/Prepaid/DTH/Landline).
- Not valid on virtual cards and International Cards which are issued outside India.
- We reserve the right to end/modify any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice.
- Offer valid on FreeCharge App, Web & mWeb. For all other queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We reserve the right to restrict cashback for any account with suspicious behaviour or invalid details/credentials.
- FreeCharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity.