Hello Friends, Today I am going to share with you when will the CBSE 10th Result 2108 going to declared. The Central Board of Secondary education has conducted the Class 10th Board exam recently in the month of March and April. This year with more than 16.38 Lakh students appeared in the class 10th board exam. Every student were stressed when will be the result declared. So, today I am going to share with you about the CBSE 10th Result 2018.
When will be the CBSE 10th Result 2018 declared
Matriculation or CBSE 10th Result 2018 is expected to be declared on the last of May or first of June.You can check your CBSE 10th Result 2108 results online on official websites cbse.nic.in and case results.nic.in. But on that day this official website may not work properly due to high traffic. So, I will suggest some more effective methods to get your result.
Methods to Check your CBSE 10th result 2018
Kindly see all the methods to check you Check your CBSE 10th result 2018.
Method 1: To Check online
- Go to the official website of CBSE, CBSE.nic.in
- Now click on the link CBSE 10th result 2018.
- Then you have to give your Roll no, Date of Birth and School no. as per given on your admit card.
- Then you have to click on the Sumit button on the page.
- Then your result will be displayed on the screen.
- Now if you need you can also take out a print out from there.
Method 2: Check by using IVR
- You first take out your phone.
- Then you just dial the no below:
- 011-24357276, 011-28127030 (MTNL)
- 54321223 (Tata Teleservices)
- 54321202 (Airtel)
- Then your result will come in a voice message.
Method 3: Check by giving text message
- First, you have to take your mobile phone in your hand.
- Then text: “cbse 10 [roll no]” .
- Send text on the following no. below
- 54321202 (Airtel)
- 57766 (BSNL)
- 5800002 (Aircel)
- 55456068 (Idea)
- 9212357123 (National Informatics Centre).
- 52001 (MTNL)
- 54321, 51234 & 5333300 (Tata Teleservices)
- Then you will you will get a reply of your result.
Method 4: Check by using your email
- First visit the website: results.gov.in/email.aspx
- Now click on the option “GET Result by Email”.
- Then you do your registration there for class 10.
- Now as soon as the result declared you will soon get a mail in your inbox.
Check Here: SEBA RESULT 2018
(Visited 38 times, 1 visits today)